Why is Corporate Health Checkup Important?
A company’s productivity rests on the employees’ performance. Therefore, the organization must take care of its employees’ health and wellness. In a highly competitive world, employees go through a hectic work schedule with monthly targets and deadlines and long working hours. This kind of work culture often turns unhealthy and many employees may develop hypertension, diabetes, heart ailments etc. These diseases remain asymptomatic and may go unnoticed for a long time until they become chronic and reach the late stages. That’s when the treatment becomes complex, expensive, and difficult to manage. To prevent this and to ensure that the employees perform at their very best, regular corporate health checkup must be done so that undetected diseases/ailments can be diagnosed early and treated.
What are the Advantages of Corporate Health Checkup?
- Health checkup prove that the organization values their employees
- Employee’s productivity & performance increase.
- Employee’s remain active and sick leaves will be reduced.
- Corporate Health checkup package help to retain the best employees
- Employees work hard and remain loyal to the organization.
- Employees can end the financial year on a healthy note and Save Tax because a taxpayer will get a tax benefit of up to Rs. 5000 under section 80D (IT Act) on a preventive health check-up.
What are the Different Types of Corporate Wellness Programs?
Healthy employees have higher productivity levels and are better at workplace stress management. Whereas, unhealthy employees are prone to make errors that will impact organizational growth.
Pre-employment Health Checkup helps the organization to understand the health status and well-being of the new candidate. Pre-employment check-ups ensure that the selected candidates are medically fit for the job.
Annual Health Checkup helps us to know the underlying cause and reason for the low work productivity and give the employee & the organization a chance to improve on it, preventing further harm to one’s self and the company.
Customized Health Checkup Package allow you to choose a package depending on the number of employees which would suit your organization’s needs. Every organization has different needs and working environments for their employees; hence a pre-designed health package may not be suitable.
Corporate Covid-19 Testing is one of our value-added services. Due to the outbreak of Covid-19 most employees had to work from home. Now that work is gradually resuming; it is essential to ensure a safe back-to-work strategy for all employees. Corporate Covid-19 testing will be required:
- for training and conferences
- for domestic/international travel
- for vacation / excursion
Besides, all your employees can be tested under one roof and we also offer Home-visit facilities.
What are the Benefits of Corporate CRM?
CRM Benefits for HR/Employers:
The human resource department has an important task to perform, which includes back to office checkup for employees and preventive health checkup package following up on Hospitals, Diagnostic centres and checking if all tests are performed & making sure your organization gets the reports on time.
- No more follow-ups through Phone calls or emails but just a simple dashboard to access data and manage all health checks online.
- Facility to track the candidates’ appointment schedule for the health check.
- Facility to track the status of the progress of the candidate’s health check.
- Cut down on absenteeism
CRM Benefits for Employees:
- Facility for online appointment management.
- Centralized management for Pan India centers.
- Access and manage your health records online.
- Detect diseases early and save expenses on emergency surgeries and hospitalization.
Our mission is to provide quick & quality executive health checkup and corporate wellness programs that are affordable & cost-effective. If you want to know more about the corporate health checkup package, fill in the form and our executive will help you with an exclusive plan at the earliest. Stay Healthy! Stay Safe!