5 Steps to know about VISA Medical Checkup, Malaysia
Malaysian Visa Medical Check-ups are mandatory for Visas, such as Student, Worker, Visitor and Immigration.
Step 1 – How to book an appointment for Malaysia visa Medical Check-up?
Applicants are requested to make mandatory prior appointments with Health Atmos for the medical examination. You can Call/WhatsApp us at +91 9819080018 for medical checks for Malaysia visa.
Step 2 – What documents to carry for the Malaysia Visa Medical Test?
- Original passport
- 1 photocopy of the bio-data page of the passport
- Filled in Health screening forms (pre arrival health form) from EMGS website.
Step 3 – What additional information to keep in mind for the Malaysia Visa Medical Test?
- Please bring the photocopy of old medical reports/medicines/prescription (if any) / Glasses (If worn).
- Please bring any old vaccination records if available.
- Female applicants must not attend the medicals during the menstrual cycle.
- Pregnant applicants have the option to undergo chest x ray with a protective gear (a double lead shield covering the abdomen) or can defer medical exam until post-delivery. Applicant must check with their gynecologist before coming for the medicals regarding the above.
- Food – no restrictions.
Step 4 – What kind of tests will be done for Malaysia Medical?
- Physical examination
- Urine routine
- Urine drug test
- Blood test
- Chest X ray
- Vaccination (if required)
* The duration of the medical checkup will be 2 to 3 hours on the day of appointment.
Step 5 – How do I get my reports for Medical Checks for Malaysia visa?
The reports will be uploaded online in the EMGS medical portal in 2 to 3 working days.
What are the Payment Details for Malaysia Medical?
- All fees must be paid by the applicant by cash / Credit card.
- In case any further tests are advised by the panel physician, the applicant has to bear the cost.
- The cost of additional test will be as per the current hospital tariff.