What Medical Tests Are Required for Australian Visa?
The Australian visa medical is an important step to apply for visa to Australia. It is conducted by a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC) who will assess your health and fitness to travel. The MOC is a registered medical practitioner appointed by the Department of Home Affairs. They have the forms for Australian visa medical tests available at their clinics. The visa application forms can also be downloaded from All forms.
*Please visit the Australia Immigration and citizenship website for health requirement for visa applicants.
The Australian Visa Application Centre:
Address: Unit B & E, 6/F, Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
*All visa applicants will be assessed for character requirements.
Step 1 – How to book an appointment for Australia Medical Check-up?
Applicants are requested to make mandatory prior appointments with Health Atmos for the medical examination. You can Call/WhatsApp us at +91 9819080018 for medical checks for Australian visa with a medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC).
If you are unsure of which visa type to choose, you can visit the Department of Home Affairs website for further information.
Step 2 – What kind of tests will be done for Australia Medical?
Medical Package Contents (W.E.F. 1st July 2023 as per the Requirement from Australian High Commission)
- Age -0 to 11 – Physical examination
- 11 to 15 – Physical examination + X ray chest
- Above 15 – Physical examination + X ray chest + Serum Creatinine.
For Permanent visa:
In addition to the above, the following medical tests are to be done:
- Age above 15 yrs- blood test for HIV
- Age 2 to 11 – either Tuberculin skin test or blood test- Quantiferon TB
- All fees must be paid by the applicant by cash / Credit card.
- If any other further tests are advised by the panel physician, the applicant has to bear the cost. The cost of additional test will be as per the current hospital tariff.
Step 3 – How do I get my reports for Medical Checks for Australian visa?
Reports will be uploaded online in eMedicals system in 2 to 5 working days or the reports will be sent to the visa office.