5 Steps to know about VISA Medical Checkup, New Zealand
New Zealand visa medical is one of the most important steps in the process of applying for a visa to New Zealand.
Step 1 – How to book an appointment for New Zealand Medical Check-up?
Applicants are requested to make mandatory prior appointments with Health Atmos for the medical examination. You can Call/WhatsApp us at +91 9819080018 for medical checks for New Zealand visa.
Step 2 – What documents to carry for the New Zealand Visa Medical Test?
- Original passport
- 1 photocopy of the bio-data page of the passport
- 3 recent passport size photos
Step 3 – What additional information to keep in mind for the New Zealand Visa Medical Test?
- Please bring the photocopy of old medical reports / medicines / prescription (if any) / Glasses (If worn).
- Female applicants should not attend the medicals during the menstrual cycle.
- Pregnant applicants have the option to undergo chest x ray with a protective gear (a double lead shield covering the abdomen) or can defer medical exam until post-delivery. Applicants have to check with their gynaecologist before coming for the medicals regarding the above.
- Food – no restrictions.
Step 4 – What kind of tests will be done for New Zealand Medical?
Types of visa medical certificates issued:
- General medical certificate,
- Chest X ray certificate
- Limited medical certificate
General medical certificate Packages:
- Age – 0-5 yrs – Physical examination
- Age – 5-11 yrs – Physical examination + urine test
- Age – 11-15 yrs – Physical examination + urine test+ chest x ray
- Above 15 yrs – Physical examination + urine test + chest x ray + Standard blood tests
- For Pregnant females – Physical examination + urine test + Standard blood tests (no X ray chest)
Limited medical certificate Packages:
- Age – 0-11 yrs – Physical examination+ urine test
- 11-15 yrs – Physical examination + urine test+ chest x ray
- Above 15 yrs – Physical examination + urine test + chest x ray + blood tests- Hemogram and S.Creatinine
- Pregnant – Physical examination +urine test +blood tests- Hemogram and S.Creatinine(no X ray chest)
** The duration of the medical checkup will be 2 to 3 hours on the day of appointment. If any additional consultation / tests are required, the duration may be prolonged.
Step 5 – How do I get my reports for Medical Checks for New Zealand visa?
Reports will be uploaded online in eMedicals system in 2 to 5 working days, or the reports will be sent to the visa office.
What are the Payment Details for New Zealand Medical?
- All fees must be paid by the applicant either by Cash / Credit card.
- If any other further tests/consults are advised by the panel physician after the medical examination, it will be additional.
- Cost of additional test – As per the current hospital tariff