5 Steps to know about VISA Medical Checkup, The United Kingdom:
The UK visa medical is one of the most important steps in the process of applying for a visa to The United Kingdom.
Step 1 – How to book an appointment for The UK Medical Check-up?
Applicants are requested to make mandatory prior appointments with Health Atmos for the medical examination. You can Call/WhatsApp us at +91 9819080018 for medical checks for The UK visa.
Step 2 – What documents to carry for The UK Visa Medical Test?
- Original passport
- 1 photocopy of the bio-data page of the passport
- 3 Passport size photos
Step 3 – What additional information to keep in mind for The UK Visa Medical Test?
- Please bring the photocopy of old medical reports / old X rays related to TB treatment if any.
- Pregnant applicants have the option to undergo chest x ray with a protective gear (a double lead shield covering the abdomen) or can defer medical exam until post-delivery. Applicants have to check with their gynaecologist before coming for the medicals regarding the above. If pregnant and not willing for X ray the only option will be sputum/phlegm test, to be done for 3 days. The sputum test reports will be ready in 8 weeks (about 2 months) and the certificate will be issued after that, if normal.
- Food – no restrictions.
Step 4 – What kind of tests will be done for The UK Medical?
- Age – 0 to 11 years– only physical examination and chest X ray if needed.
- 11 years and above – Chest X ray.
* The duration of the medical checkup will be 1 to 2 hours on the day of the appointment.
Step 5 – How do I get my reports for Medical Checks for The UK visa?
The TB screening certificate will be issued directly to the applicant.
What are the Payment Details for The UK Medical?
- All fees must be paid by the applicant by cash / Credit card.
- If any further tests regarding TB investigations are advised by the panel physician, the applicant has to bear the cost.
- The cost for the additional tests will be as per the current hospital tariff.