3 Steps to know about VISA Medical Checkup, South Korea
South Korea Visa Medical Check-ups are mandatory for Visas, such as Student, Worker, Visitor and Immigration.
Step 1 – How to book an appointment for South Korea Medical Check-up?
Applicants are requested to make mandatory prior appointments with Health Atmos for the medical examination. You can Call/WhatsApp us at +91 9819080018 for medical checks for South Korea visa.
Step 2 – What documents to carry for the South Korea Visa Medical Test?
- Original passport
- 1 photocopy of the bio-data page of the passport
- 3 recent passport size photos
Step 3 – What additional information to keep in mind for the South Korea Visa Medical Test?
- Please bring the photocopy of old medical reports/ old X rays related to TB treatment if any.
- Pregnant applicants have the option to undergo chest x ray with a protective gear (a double lead shield covering the abdomen) or can defer medical exam until post-delivery. Applicant must check with their gynecologist before coming for the medicals regarding the above. In case pregnant applicants are not willing for X ray, then the only option will be sputum/phlegm test, to be done for 3 days. If normal, then the sputum test reports will be ready after 8 weeks otherwise the certificate will be issued after that.
- Food – no restrictions.
Step 4 – What kind of tests will be done for South Korea Medical?
- Age: 0 to 5 yrs – only physical examination.
- Age: 5 yrs and above – Physical examination and chest X ray.
* The duration of the medical checkup will be 1 to 2 hours on the day of appointment.
Step 5 – How do I get my reports for Medical Checks for South Korea visa?
The health screening certificate will be issued to the applicant in a sealed cover to be submitted to the embassy.
What are the Payment Details for South Korea Medical?
- All fees must be paid by the applicant by cash / Credit card.
- In case any further tests regarding TB investigations are advised by the panel physician, the applicant has to bear the cost.
- The cost of the additional test will be as per the current hospital tariff.