Travel Guidelines for Passengers arriving in Canada:
All international passengers from 5 years of age and above, including fully vaccinated passengers, must present a negative PCR test result certificate taken within 72 hours before your travel to Canada.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to take an on‑arrival COVID‑19 molecular test at the airport, unless you are exempted.
- Passengers are strongly advised to pre‑register here for testing before arrival.
You must then go directly to your place of quarantine to wait for the test results, and also complete a test on day 8 of your quarantine.
COVID-19 PCR TEST
RAPID ANTIGEN TEST
Includes supervision of a Doctor
What are the Covid –19 travel restrictions in Canada?
- Testing: Negative PCR test is required 72 hours before departure for all countries.
- Quarantine Required: Depends on the country you arrive from.
- Quarantine Details: 14 days Self-quarantine is required for all countries.
- Lockdown in Effect: Partial
- Events: Partially Allowed
- Transport: Operational with restrictions
- Shopping: Open
- Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Please visit the Ministry of Public Health website for update on Covid-19 restrictions before you travel to Canada.
You need to know the Travel requirements for PCR testing and entry of the destination country you’re planning to travel to. Finding a local lab or pharmacy or relevant healthcare center for tests can be stressful and time-consuming. You can book your PCR test in advance by filling in the form or Call/WhatsApp Us at +91 9819080018 or e-mail us at email@example.com. No matter where you are in the world, you can book your test with a click of a button and get your sample collected at your residence. Have a safe trip!