Travel Guidelines for Passengers “Arriving” in Abu Dhabi:
All passengers must present a Negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours before the flight. According to the new guidelines (mention as on date), the passengers will be divided into two categories: Vaccinated and Unvaccinated.
- Vaccinated passengers arriving from ‘green’ countries must present an RT-PCR test on arrival and another on Day 6 from arrival if staying in the emirate. They do not require to quarantine themselves.
- Vaccinated passengers arriving from other countries must present an RT-PCR test on arrival and again on Day 4 and Day 8. They do not require to quarantine themselves.
- Unvaccinated passengers arriving from ‘green’ countries must present an RT-PCR test on arrival and on Day 6 and Day 12 from arrival. They do not require to quarantine themselves.
- Unvaccinated passengers arriving from other countries must present an RT-PCR test on arrival, quarantine for 10 days and then take another PCR test on Day 9 from arrival.
PCR Test for Pre-departure travel & others
Time for Test Result: within 24 hours
Required for: Pre-departure test, For Business Travel, For Medical, For employment, For social gatherings, For MICE events or Group Bookings, For Training & Conferences.
Includes free fitness certificateBook Test
What are the Covid –19 travel requirements in UAE?
Covid-19 Testing Requirements: A negative PCR test certificate was conducted within 48 hours before your arrival in Abu Dhabi.
Do children need to be tested? Children below 12 years are exempted from pre-departure testing.
Vaccination Requirements: The vaccines approved are as follows:
- AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine
- Johnson and Johnson
- COVAXIN (Source)
* Fully vaccinated UAE citizens, residents and tourists, as documented on the Al Hosn App, will no longer be required to test for Covid‑19 at the border before entering Abu Dhabi.
You need to know the Travel requirements for PCR testing and entry of the destination country you’re planning to travel to. Finding a local lab or pharmacy or relevant healthcare center for tests can be stressful and time-consuming. You can book your PCR test in advance by filling in the form or Call/WhatsApp Us at +91 9819080018 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No matter where you are in the world, you can book your test with a click of a button and get your sample collected at your residence. Have a safe trip!